1001 Post Road
Darien, CT 06820
Contact: Alexander Macielak
DRB Student Loan Refinancing for NHMS
Did you know that you can refinance a student loan just like a mortgage? DRB is an FDIC insured bank, which specializes in providing low rate loan refinancing, to medical professionals. Physicians, PAs, Nurses, Pharmacists, and Administrators are all eligible to apply for lower interest rates.
For the first time ever, medical students, residents, and fellows, can now qualify for these low rates as well. The best part is, you only have to pay $100/month all through training (residency & fellowship)!
- Both Federal and Private Loans are eligible.
- No maximum loan balance; $5,000 minimum
- Loans are fully dischargeable at death or permanent disability.
- Up to 12 months of Economic Hardship Forbearance available
- $100 monthly payments for house officers last all through training
- House officers begin standard repayment once becoming attending physicians.
- The average med school graduate owing $220,000, stands to save over $50,000 in interest accrual.
- Free to apply, with no origination fees or prepayment penalties
NHMS members receive a $300 bonus when they apply through the link below!